At Clearlight, we can provide your business with high-quality glass cut to exacting specifications for inserts and component glass elements. Our glass craftsmen focus on the details. Our Italian machinery can dial-in to tight tolerances. Our quality-control process ensures an accurate result, and your final product will be made on-time and beautifully with precise, gorgeous glass components!
While we work with individuals, the vast majority of our glasswork is done for businesses: from general contractors to auto shows, to large exhibits, to companies using glass as a component part in their final product. We are able to create glass pieces cut and seamed — or edged and polished — to exacting measurements, holding tolerances to 1/16″ for 1/8″ glass, 3/32″ for 3/16″ and ¼” glass, 1/8″ for 3/8″ glass, 3/16″ for ½” glass, and ¼” for ¾” glass. In special circumstances, we can hold tighter tolerances, so please contact us to discuss greater precision.
Here are some examples of the component glass work we have done for high-quality products:
- Specially-cut, patterned-glass insulated windows for individually-crafted residential entry doors;
- Computer-assisted design patterns for glass components of custom-made fireplaces and fireplace screens;
- Glass faceplates for thermostat control panels in commercial-grade plastic products;
- Precision-cut glass pieces and display cases for large convention exhibits and kiosks for major retailers;
- Glass shelving and panels — including company-logo-etched glass — for customer counters at trade shows to distribute company swag; and
- Glass tiles for automobile displays and glass railings for unobstructed views of cars as part of auto show displays.
Please contact us to discuss our economical and precise glass pieces for your final product. Our knowledgeable staff can answer any questions that you may have about pricing, tolerances, and timelines for glass component pieces.